miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

My green life?

I think that the people in general learn about enviromentally friendly practices in the infancy because in the kindergarden always exist moments in that the pre-school teachers create pedagogical activities for incentivate the practices of protection of the places that visit often the childrens of the class. From this form, the boys and girls learn to respect the enviroment because this labor is a big labor and the reward is very big too, but is very difficult encourage to the adults persons in this mision because in general the modern world is very distant of these themes that relevants to life today.

In my life the recycling habits are limited, because sincerely I feel lethargy and this personal disposition is bad for the lifestyle committed to care enviromentally friendly. In the day my friends make a million of activities for care the enviroment, for example, recycle the tetrapack boxes, recycle the plastic, the glass, the cardboard, paper and economize the water, the electric light, the gas, and other important things for this cause.

Legs instead of a car? In really...

I use the legs instead of a car because I have not a money to buy a beautifull car. Ja,ja,ja! For this, I walk very much every day for go to my university in the unbearable subway and in the buses of transansantiago.

I'm not a joined any eco-organisations, because I my life is very busy and my days are stressful, I not a time for this things and I´m not motivated for make nothing in this moment.

The society need motivation, I too. I think that the solution is to foment the practices for care the enviroment in the schools, centers of job, family, groups of friends, universities, institutes and centers of tecnical formation, in general in everything place.

1 comentario:

  1. well, sometime is difficult recycle because there isn´t enough countainers.But we can do more things for the enviroment

    ResponderEliminar