viernes, 10 de septiembre de 2010

My favorite band

"De Saloon" is my favorite band of chilean rock, and my favorite singer is Piero Duhart, the vocalist of this band.

De Saloon consists of three miembres:
Roberto Arancibia, Ricardo Barrenechea and my favorite singer: Piero Duhart.
This boys are " Penquistas", because born in Concepción city, in the eighth region of Chile.

The first heard the band, was in a job of summer, in the Mall Plaza Vespucio. A friend that in this moment is my boyfriend he added one song of this band in my MP3 and from this moment I'm a fan of De Saloon.

In my first concert of the band was in the Caupolican Theatre in the center of Santiago, in this place I sang the songs more beautifull that I listening in my life. From that day, De Saloon is my favourite band.

My favorite song of De Saloon is "Para siempre". I like this song because is a history of love. In the song, a man talk with his girlfriend of his commitment and his promise of eternal love. I love very much this song! Is very simmilar of my history of love.

Everything a experience of life in one song.

1 comentario:

  1. I like De Saloon... but I'm not a fan of this band. I love the song "te mueres"... and the song "hazme algo"---

    I like to listen sometimes, and I seen them in a concert with you, Can you remember that?

    well
    I see you in the university!

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar