miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

My place...


I think that a place most interesting for me to visit is maybe very particular.
Is don’t a place for “carretear”, but in their daily lives inside two parties that for the Cristians are calleds “Eucaristia”.

My recomended place is my dear churche “ Nuestra Señora De Las Mercedes. Is localized in the town of Puente Alto in Santiago of Chile. The address of the temple is Santo Domingo #444.
How to get ther? Uff…is very simple. The churche is in the corner of station Plaza De Puente Alto in the subway of Santiago ( In the 4 liner).

When the people is in the temple, is necessary must respect, because is a place of oration, but this does not mean that this Parroquia is boring, on the contrary, this thing are the necesary element for the grade of magic for the Eucaristía.
In my church, exists a Pastoral for childrens. In this Pastoral called "Infancia Misionera", the girls and boys are very specials, because with a one smile bring God's love to other children through the mission.

Also exist in this temple youth groups and adults, older adults having fun a lot in comunity.
I recomended visit the Parroquia Las Mercedes, because is a beautifull experience of life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario