viernes, 3 de septiembre de 2010

My year


The 2010 is a very bad year for me. I feel that is very imposible to learn new things in the university in many disciplines because my mind is in the other place. In really, in this year I learn only to self-management my emotions, sadness and my depression too.
My free time activities I have rejoiced in difficult times…I recognize that in many moments my face my face has smiled for this. In this moment my favorite free activity is walk in the city, walk in the city tour fun places, listening to good music, or conversing in good company.
The challenge I had to face is very complicated, because I’m very sad for this. In enero of 2010 I was in the hospital for seven years because I had a pulmonary embolism (TEP). This is a thrombosis in the lungs…is a tragedy in my life.
This situation is difficult for me…In the day I Think in this and cry when I remember the pain of enero.
My family, friends and my boyfriend have always been with my support and gave love. I am very happy because I have not been alone in no time.
This is a summary of my year 2010.

3 comentarios:

  1. this year has been very confused for all, but there are little time. Now the important is enjoy this time and thinking in the good things..
    see you later

    Kiss!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello. I'm Francisca of second year. Walking around the city is very funny because you have to know a beatful places. I like listening to music in my house, or conversing with people.
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. josy! this is a difficult year for us, this is our last year in university (almost) and we have many emotions in us. We should enjoy the time in this university, we miss this in the future (possibly :D )

    I see you!

    ResponderEliminar