jueves, 30 de septiembre de 2010

The Choristers




My favorite film is The Choristers. This history was captivated me in the winter of the 2008 with the social and educational problematics of its personajes.

The movie is based on a true story of a teacher of music and a group of students that live in a school-orphanage in France in the time of post-war. The orphanage for boys is a big place. The walls are cold, and the rooms of the childrens are very inhospitables.

The story started in the day that the teacher of music goes to the orphanage and discovers that his vocation is to change the fate of these childrens. For this created a children's choir.

The main characters are: The teacher Clément Mathieu (Gérard Jugnot), Pierre Morhange (Jean-Baptiste Maunier).and Pépinot (Maxence Perrin), and the other boys of the film. This film is my favorite film because the histories of childrens help me to understand my vocation and remember me one initial practice in a school-orphanage of Santiago.

1 comentario: