miércoles, 1 de septiembre de 2010

Spain...


The country I like to visit is Spain, because I think that the culture of the people in this place is very different compared to Chilean culture.

Spain is a country located on the European continent. I know a Little things about Spain. For example, I read in my books of study and I watch in tv some characteristics of this country. I write in this moment the information that I know:


The capital of this country is Madrid, and the currency that is used is the “Euro”.I like this country because the language is similar to my language. In Spain and Chile the persons talk in Spanish.In Spain as well as other languages are spoken: Catalan, Gallego, Euskera and Occitano.

My motivation to visit Spain is very big, because in this country my favorite writer “Gustavo Adolfo Becquer” was born, lived, and died. This man was a very famous writer in Spain. His poems are very recognized in the world.In this country, there is the grave of Becquer.

I would like to study in Spain. The Faculty of Education in the Complutense University of Madrid has many careers of Pedagogy. I would like to continue my studies in that University.Spain is very interesting and nice. That is the country of the poesy and the art.

1 comentario:

  1. It seems that all we want to know Europe.
    It would be fun to go on the road.

    Good luck all

    ResponderEliminar